Gebügelt: Damen mit langen Haaren / 2x ca. 70x20cm / Abtönfarbe und Asche auf Hosenbeinen
Da ich gerne mit unterschiedlichen Maluntergründen experimentiere, lag es beim Schrankausmisten nahe, eine olle Hose als "Leinwand" zweckzuentfremden.
Ein Schwall Asche-Farb-Mix ergoss sich über den Cordstoff und beim näheren Betrachten musste ich grinsen: Es waren zwei nackte, jugendstilähnliche Damenformen entstanden, denen ich nur noch lange Haare verpassen musste.
Ladies with long hair / 2x 70x20cm / wall paint and ash on trouser legs
I like to experiment with different painting backgrounds. After cleaning my closet, I got the idea to take an old pair of trousers as a "canvas".
So I poured a mix of ash and paint over the fabric, and on closer examination, I had to smile: two naked, arts-and-crafts-like female forms were created that needed only long hair.
verlinkt mit: http://freutag.blogspot.de/2018/04/freutag-250.html
Ladies with long hair / 2x 70x20cm / wall paint and ash on trouser legs
I like to experiment with different painting backgrounds. After cleaning my closet, I got the idea to take an old pair of trousers as a "canvas".
So I poured a mix of ash and paint over the fabric, and on closer examination, I had to smile: two naked, arts-and-crafts-like female forms were created that needed only long hair.
verlinkt mit: http://freutag.blogspot.de/2018/04/freutag-250.html
